Canada’s leading provider of online continuing medical education
mdBriefCase.com is Canada’s foremost, online continuing medical education (CME) provider, with a membership of over 30,000 Canadian physicians who currently use and help shape content. They provide multimedia, interactive and accredited learning programs written by leading medical specialists and developed by prestigious educational institutions.
Inspired by the need for more tailored programing, AdvancingIn.com was created for allied healthcare practitioners and specialists, to be your expert source for eCME. More than 96,000 Canadian members are provided with relevant, high-quality continuing education. The mission of mdBriefCase is to assist you in achieving your educational goals and to help improve the health of patients through regular healthcare provider updates on the latest developments in a variety of specialties.
Access online continuing education compliments of your CAPA membership
Why choose mdBriefCase CME?
- Register for free
- Access free accredited programs
Work across multiple devices
- Use your desktop computer, tablet or phone
- Access programs at home, work or on the go
- Videos from Key opinion leaders
- Engage with colleagues from across the country via discussion boards
- Test your knowledge
- Response comparisons
- Progress in each program is tracked, allowing you to divide learning into 10-minute time blocks
- Completed and in-progress programs saved in one convenient location
- Easily access and print certificates for credit submission
There are a variety of programs in over 20 different therapeutic areas. Some of the most popular among PAs include:
- Unveiling a Killer – Identifying and Managing Masked Hypertension
- Intra-Abdominal Infections with Gram-Negative Bacteria: Recommendations for Antimicrobial Therapy
- Influenza Immunity: Special Challenges in Children and the Elderly
Resource centres are online platforms consisting of a combination of accredited programs with additional pages, links and videos. These added features ensure that you are getting a variety of resources to improve your practice.