1820 – 1920
Ian W Jones, MPAS, PA-C, CCPA, DFAAPA and Rebecca Mueller, MSc, PA-C
JCANPA Editors Becky Mueller and Ian Jones are offering a personal learning session about the open access Journal of Canada’s Physician Assistants. This casual event will answer questions and participants will discover:
1. What is an Open Access Journal?
2. Why Open Access Matters?
3. How Does It Work at JCANPA?
4. What is involved in the Copyright and the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license?
5. What does JCANPA publish?
6. How is it indexed and where?
Posted in: Friday, October 19, 2018