Yes. As long as you have the proper documentation from the third-party organizations (certificate and transcript/list of activities), you can report these activities in bulk as follows:
- Click on “Enter a CPD Activity”
- Select Section 2: Self-Learning Activities
- Choose “Bulk Online Reading/Scanning with Transcript” from the dropdown menu
- Enter information for all required fields marked with red asterisks
- Upload the certificate and transcript/list of activities provided by the third-party organization
Both the certificate and transcript/list must be provided in order for these activities to be applied to your MOC Program cycle.
Posted in: Recording and reporting activities in MAINPORT ePortfolio