Career / Classified advertising
Attention: All job advertisements for Physician Assistants may now be posted on the
Canadian Association of Physician Assistants (CAPA), website in the Members Only Section,
free of charge!
To take advantage of this complimentary service, please send job ads to
Kristy Corrente, Member Services and Conference Planner at email@example.com
Email blasts may be sent directly to every CAPA member at a cost of $250.
CAPA is also pleased to offer online advertising space for conferences, continuing professional development opportunities, medical education; real estate, and more.
Website advertising can be obtained at any time.
- File formats accepted: Adobe Acrobat PDF and Microsoft Word
- Source files MUST be included for all images.
- Image formats accepted – Minimum Resolution 300 DPI
- PDF, JPEG, TIFF, GIF 300 dpi (images only, no text)
Payment (Excluding Career Advertisements)
All invoices are payable to the Canadian Association of Physician Assistants (CAPA). Advertising costs must be PAID IN ADVANCE by Visa, Mastercard, cheque or money order. Your ad will appear within 2 business days after receipt of payment or as otherwise agreed. Advertising agencies and advertisers are jointly and severally responsible for payment of invoices.
Career/Classified Advertising Policy
Advertisements must comply with the Ontario Human Rights Code, which prohibits discriminatory employment advertising.
CAPA reserves the right to decline, withdraw or modify advertisements in its sole discretion.
The integrity and credibility of CAPA and its members shall be the overriding consideration in all advertising activities.
The appearance of advertising in accordance with these policies is neither a guarantee nor an endorsement of claims made for a product or service, nor an endorsement of a manufacturer, distributor or promoter of a product or service.
CAPA shall not be liable for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs, or obligations arising from the use or misuse of the advertising material that appears; whether such obligations arise in contract, negligence, equity or statute law. No guarantee or warranty is made as to the quality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, appropriateness or suitability of the advertising material or sponsorship information provided.
Advertising must be factually accurate, must not be misleading, and must be in good taste.
All new advertisements will be reviewed prior to publication or electronic posting. Ultimate decision-making authority rests with the Executive Director and/or National President of CAPA.
Linking from an Advertisement
- Users must have the option to click or not click on an advertisement. The advertisement must not obscure the screen page such that the user has to click on the advertisement to proceed further.
- Links to advertisements may only be embedded in the text of editorial content where it is apparent that the link is to an advertisement.
- Users must not be sent to any other website unless they choose to do so by clicking on an advertisement link. The destination page will appear in a new window or tab.
- If an advertisement links to a page off of the CAPA website, the page will be reviewed prior to acceptance of the advertising. The advertiser may not change the linked page during the term of the contract without prior review and approval.
- Any website to which an advertisement is linked must comply with the laws and regulations of Canada.
- We reserve the right to not link, or to remove links, to other websites.
- We do not assume any responsibility for material on the linked site.
- CAPA trade-marks may not appear on any other websites or linked pages without prior written approval.
For all of your advertising inquiries and needs, please contact Kristy Corrente, Member Services and Conference Planner at firstname.lastname@example.org 265 Carling, Suite 704, Ottawa, ON K1S 2E1
Phone: 613-248-2272 or 866-744-2272 x 202 Fax: 613-521-2226