CAPA is recruiting members to join the new Revenue Generation Committee. We’re looking for three PA members-at-large from across Canada who are eager to get involved in your professional association.
As a member-at-large, your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Providing strategic direction in the development of a plan to solicit funds to support the operations of CAPA over the short and long-term;
- Identifying opportunities for revenue generation and prospective sponsors;
- Networking in your professional communities and helping solicit prospective sponsors, as required;
- Acting as ambassadors, who will champion the importance of investing in and supporting CAPA as the national voice for PAs and the PA profession.
By applying for a position, you confirm that you are willing and able to meet these responsibilities and be an active, contributing member.
About the Revenue Generation Committee
A strategic priority for CAPA is continuing to strengthen the long-term financial sustainability of our association. Establishing a Revenue Generation Committee is intended to help us engage members in our efforts to enhance conference sponsorship options, expand partnerships, and cultivate new partners who can support our efforts over the long term.
You are asked to participate in 1 meeting (one hour) once a month or as determined by the Chair.
How to apply
We encourage members in good standing to consider applying (you must maintain your membership status during your term, if you are appointed). Committee member appointments are made by the CAPA Board of Directors.
Apply by sending an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 20, 2020.
- First and last name
- Employer and specialty
- Any experience with revenue generation, sponsorship requests etc.
- Your interest statement (maximum of 150 words)*
*Your interest statement should briefly tell us why you are interested in serving on this committee, what skills you bring, any previous involvement in revenue generating activities or organizing CPD events, and how you would like to contribute.
The call for volunteers closes June 20, but don’t wait, apply today!